This is the first of what will now be regular LANB posts entitled "Around the Web." The goal is to simply provide readers with links to insightful and interesting commentary on other blogs. Here is the first line-up:
- Brain Stimulant: "Neuromorphic AI Intelligent Text Recognition"
- Small Gray Matter: "The Brain Has Hubs?"
- Cognitive Daily: "Free Choice" May Not Be as Free as It Seems"
- The Stanford Center for Law & the Biosciences Blog: "The Politics of Disease"
- The DANA Foundation Blog: "Neuroimaging: Separating the Promise from the Pipe Dreams"
I also recently found this helpful resource for folks who are interested in issues surrounding the U.S. Supreme Court decision in Daubert v. Merrell Dow Pharmaceuticals (1993). As always, happy reading!