Here is the latest installment of Around the Web:
- Machines Like Us has three interesting recent posts on (a) mapping the brain, (b) using brain imaging to detect PTSD, and (c) neuroscience in the courtroom.
- The American Psychiatric Association has information on-line concerning the forthcoming DSM-5.
- U Michigan's Center for Culture, Mind, and the Brain will soon be hosting The Summer Institute for Cultural Neuroscience.
- The Neurocritic has a post about casinos' suspect use of neuroscientific research.
- Neuroethics at the Core has an interesting post entitled "You are not your Brain Scan."
- Science Bloggers has a nice recap of this weekend's panel at the AAAS entitled "The Brain on Trial."