Here is the latest installment:
- NPR's Talk of the Nation interviewed LANP's Josh Greene, Stephen Morse, and Kent Kiehl about the rise of neurolaw.
- Our own Martha Farah has a new volume out: Neuroethics (MIT Press)
- SBM Blog has a piece on neuroscience and juvenile justice jurisprudence.
- Science has a new piece on the unconscious will.
- Neurophilosophy has a piece on using nanotechnology for the purposes of behavioral control.
- SCOPE has a video interview with LANP's Hank Greely on brain science and the law.
- The Neuroethics Society has an upcoming meeting in San Diego in November.
That's it for now. As always, happy reading!